Grand Island Tour
Book your getaway today.
Grand Island Tour by Coach & Train
Explore the stunning beauty of this A Class reserve in air conditioned comfort, taking in the amazing fauna and flora of the island, stunning beaches, woodlands and incredible salt lakes – all ending in a unique historic train ride.
This 3.5-hour all-inclusive island tour includes all of Rottnest’s must see locations including the Wadjemup Lighthouse, Henrietta Rocks, Oliver Hill Gun Fortification and Tunnels and the majestic look-out point at the rugged Cathedral Rocks and Cape Vlamingh. All major habitats are covered on this amazing tour, including Rottnest’s cultural and historical heritage ranging from Maritime, Colonial and Military history to future developments.
Please call our friendly reservation staff on 1300 467 688 to book your Grand Island Tour.
Departs daily at 11:25am
Finishes at the Settlement Railway Station at 3:30pm
Main Bus Stop in Thomson Bay
Tour: 3 1/2 hours
|Adult||$79||Call 1300 467 688|
|Concession||$74||Call 1300 467 688|
|Child||$59||Call 1300 467 688|
- Complete island circumnavigation guided air conditioned coach tour
- Oliver Hill Tunnel Tour
- Historic Train Ride
- Light sandwich packed lunch
- Multiple photo opportunities
- Local knowledgeable guides
- The characteristic and historic Main Settlement
- Henrietta Rocks, ship wrecks and maritime history
- Native Quokkas (The happiest animal on Earth!)
- Picturesque Parker Point – Stunning Bays and Beaches
- Wadjemup Lighthouse and Noongar (Aboriginal) history
- Rugged “West End” board walks and Fur Seal colony
- Enjoy a delicious light lunch (provided)
- The Salt Lakes and Thomson’s farm
- Intriguing 1-hour guided tour of the Oliver Hill Guns & Tunnels
- Relaxing 5.5km train ride on the “Captain Hussey”
- We suggest bringing comfortable walking shoes, hat, camera, sunscreen, swim wear and a towel in the event of a quick swim/dip into the water during post tour free time
- Ferry transport is not included in the itinerary