Rottnest Express is strongly committed to supporting the Rottnest Island community, local charities and community projects.
Our key partnerships include:
- Rottnest Foundation
- Rottnest Volunteer Guides
Please refer to In the Community page for further information on our sponsorship activities.
As the largest ferry operator servicing Rottnest Island, we receive a high volume of sponsorship requests. As much as we would like to support all of these requests, unfortunately it’s not commercially viable for us to do so.
We assess each sponsorship application in accordance with our sponsorship guidelines. Applications from organisations with complementary brands that have aligned values and objectives to ours will be regarded more favourably than others. Successful applicants are also awarded sponsorship based on their organisation’s capacity to deliver successful outcomes to the community and Rottnest Express.
If you would like to apply for Rottnest Express sponsorship, please complete our sponsorship application form.
You will receive a response to your application within 5 working days.
Terms and conditions:
- Rottnest Express provides in-kind sponsorship by way of offering discounted or free services. We don’t provide cash donations.
- All requests for sponsorship are to be made via submission of a completed sponsorship application form, which must be submitted at least two months prior to the commencement of the requested sponsorship. A marketing and communications plan must be provided upon submission of the sponsorship application form.
- We will acknowledge all sponsorship requests in writing upon receipt of the completed application form and supporting documents.
- All applicants will receive notification of whether their sponsorship request has been approved or denied in writing within two weeks of submitting the application form and supporting documents.
- Successful applicants agree to provide a publicity report, including copies or screen grabs of media exposure generated and its estimated value at the conclusion of the activity.
- Travel block-outs may apply for busy periods such as public holidays and school holidays. If Rottnest Express travel or tours are provided as a prize, this must be communicated to the prize winner/s.