About Rottnest Express
Established in 1956 and proudly local, Rottnest Express is more than just a ferry service.We provide not only a great-quality journey to and from Rottnest, but also an extensive range of day tour packages so your customers can book the full Rottnest experience.
These include complimentary morning transfers from hotels in Perth, Fremantle and Scarborough, plus a variety of on-island activities including our eco-tourism accredited guided 90-minute Discovery Bus tour, 90-minute Adventure Boat tour and Underwater Snorkel tours
Rottnest Express now offers maximum flexibility for passengers with ferry departures on every hour, every morning from its Fremantle B Shed terminal (7.15am, 8.15am, 9.15am, 10.15am and 11.15am).We now have five return afternoon services to choose from, Rottnest Express is set to deliver more ferries, more often throughout the summer and beyond.
Also new to the schedule is the only direct Perth to Rottnest connection, getting holiday-makers to the island in under 90 minutes. There are now even more reasons to ride red to Rotto this summer!
- MORE FERRIES, MORE OFTEN – Rottnest Express is the most regular ferry fleet servicing Rottnest, operating 11 return journeys per day at the times people want to travel.
- CHOOSE WHEN YOU GO FOR BETTER VALUE – You can also avoid the crowds and save by choosing to visit Rotto on a weekday for Rottnest Express’s best-value fares.
- THREE CONVENIENT LOCATIONS – Choose to board a Rottnest Express ferry from Fremantle, Northport or Perth. Take advantage of morning departures on the hour from Freo or select the only direct Perth (Elizabeth Quay) to Fremantle service (8.30am daily). From Northport, Rottnest Express also operates two departures (noon and 2pm daily).
- EVEN MORE REWARDING FOR OUR PARTNERS - All rates are fully commissionable, inclusive of the Island Admission Fee.
Ride Red to Rotto Comp
We appreciate your ongoing support in promoting Rottnest to your customers and to celebrate we’re rolling out the RED carpet.
We want to REWARD you by giving you a chance to win a trip of your own to experience Perth’s favourite island playground….
- Return flights for two adults from any major capital city* to Perth
- Two nights’ accommodation in Fremantle, at Fremantle by Rydges
- Return trip for two adults to Rottnest Island travelling with Rottnest Express including the ultimate ‘Rottnest’ experience which includes:
- Hotel transfer to ferry terminal
- 90-minute guided Discovery bus Tour
- 90-minute Adventure Tour
- Bike Hire
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Karma Rottnest
Prize is valued at approx.: $3190
Terms and Conditions apply.
Simply tell us in 25 words or less what a return trip for two to Rottnest Island including flights and accommodation would mean to you?