Red Rider Pass
Introducing the new Red Rider Annual Pass!
The Red Rider Annual Pass gives Western Australian residents the freedom and flexibility to enjoy up to 10 adult return ferry trips per year to Rottnest Island - for just $99*.
It's the perfect way to enjoy WA's favourite holiday Island - a little more often! Only a limited amount of Red Rider annual passes will be released.
Don't miss out! Purchase a Red Rider Annual Pass today!
You will be required to email proof of West Australian ID and also a passport size photograph in order for us to process your Red Rider pass. For further information you can also visit our Frequently Asked Questions page
*Rottnest Island Admission fee is payable on each journey.
*Terms and Conditions
- A limited quantity of Red Rider annual passes are available each year and strictly limited to one pass per person per annum.
- Red Rider passes are non-transferable and non-refundable and valid for up to a maximum of 10 return trips per annum.
- Valid on all standard days and include both same day and extended stay return ferry journeys departing from B-Shed and Northport terminals, subject to availability.
- Red Rider passes are valid for a 12-month period from date of purchase. The first date a Red Rider Annual pass can be used for travel is from 16 October 2017 onwards.
- Pre-bookings are essential and subject to availability. A Red Rider pass is not a guarantee of seat availability.
- Not valid for use on existing bookings, applicable to new bookings only
- Available to WA residents (aged 13 years and over), WA driver’s license or other proof of ID with address may be requested.
- A Rottnest Island Admission fee ($18 same day return/$24 for extended stay) is payable per trip and is payable at check in.
- Red Rider pass is valid for use in conjunction with the Rottnest Express Quokka Club.
- If lost, replacement passes can be issued at a cost of $10
- Red Rider passes can be cancelled immediately (without refund) if there is any failure by holders to comply with any of the conditions of travel.