Making a booking using your Red Rider Pass
Once you have been issued with your Red Rider Annual Pass making a booking is easy! You can book quickly and easily online by following these simple steps;
- Visit www.rottnestexpress.com.au/redeem
- Enter the Red Rider membership number in the field “*PROMO CODE” and select travel dates, departure terminal and the number of passengers. *Note: You can enter multiple Red Rider numbers in the one booking.
- In the next screen, select the travel times within the “Red Hot Deals” column – this will guarantee the correct fare is charged, which will be credited off by your Red Rider Pass at the end of the booking
- Complete the next two pages, adding on any additional equipment that you may require (bike hire, etc.)
- Enter passenger details on the fourth page and then select next to proceed to the final page “PAYMENT”. *Note: The names on the booking must match the Red Rider Passes or we are unable to issue the boarding passes.
- Rottnest Island is an A Class Reserve and requires each visitor to pay the Island Admission fee. This fee is currently $18.50 for same day return or $24.50 for extended return and will be displayed at the end of the booking summary.
- Once payment for the Rottnest Island Admission fee is made with credit card, you will be provided with a reference number however, no tickets or confirmation will be emailed.
- On the day of travel, present your Red Rider Pass at our check in counter and the boarding passes will be issued ready for boarding.
Please note that if you are wish to add Quokka Club members to your booking, you will can do so by calling us on 1300 467 688 and simply let our Reservations Team know you are a Red Rider holder wishing to make a booking. You will need to quote your unique Red Rider membership number, which can be found on the front of your Red Rider card.
Bookings must be made in advance for Red Rider journeys and are subject to seat availability - we recommend booking early for event days or peak periods.
What's left to do? Just sit back and enjoy your trip to Rottnest with us!
We look forward to welcoming you aboard Rottnest Express!