ANZAC Day at Rottnest Island
The Island has a long and proud tradition of military service and on ANZAC Day we commemorate the men and women, both past and present, who have served their country in this moving dawn service.
Travel on our early ferry to arrive in time for the Rottnest Island ANZAC Day service and Gunfire Breakfast. The dawn service will be commencing at 6am on the grassed area outside Dome & Thomsons Restaurant which will be presided over by officers from the Royal Australian Navy.
We are offering a special $49 adult ferry fare and children travel free on our 5am Dawn service ferry to Rottnest Island and returning at either 10.45am or 2.15pm to B Shed Fremantle.
B Shed Fremantle at 5am. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
|Anzac Day Ferry||Adult||Book|
|Adult Special Fare||$49||Book Now|
|Child Admission Fee only||$5|
Current and ex service men and women travel free! Proof of ID must be shown in order to redeem this offer. Please call our reservations team 1300 467 688 to book.
Oliver Hill Guns and Tunnels Tours are also available and will be running at 8.30am, 9.30am and 10.30am for a further $19 per adult and $14 per child departing from the Settlement Station.Take a scenic return Train ride to Oliver Hill and then enjoy a guided tour of the Gun and Tunnels. Inspect the restored WWII 9.2 inch gun and underground tunnel, built as a critical point of defence for Western Australia. Find out how the guns were installed and operated.
When selecting the book now link below:
1. Select your ferry times
2. Select the Guns & Tunnel Tour and the time that you would like to do the tour to complete your package booking.
3. Discounts will be applied on the final payment page once you have entered all of your contact details.
|Anzac Day Ferry + Tour||Adult||Book|
Terms and Conditions:
- Holiday surcharge applies 10%
- Only valid on Anzac Day and must travel on the early morning ferry service
- Same Day return ferry tickets only
- Valid to return on the 5am departure to Rottnest from B Shed and returning on either 10.45am or 2.15pm back to B Shed.