2017 Whale Watching Season
Cruise Perth's major whale migration route
Join Rottnest Express on Sea Eagle and experience the joy of getting up close and personal with the incredible Humpback Whales as they make their way down the West Australian coastline this year!
This migration is the largest in the southern hemisphere with approximately 35,000 whales including about 3,000 calves! Of all the great baleen whales, the humpback is the most surface active displaying behaviour that will not only inspire you but leave you in awe.
So let us take you on board the Sea Eagle Express with its large open deck space offering a great view, during your memorable whale encounter.
Departing Barrack Street Perth
Departing BShed Fremantle
Your whale watching tour includes
- 2 hours on board the Sea Eagle Express
- Informative commentary and fact sheets
- Smooth, fast and safe cruising
- Viewing platforms and front row seats
- FREE courtesy coach MORNING transfers from most Perth and Fremantle hotels
- Snacks available for purchase with licensed bar facilities
Deaprts Tuesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- 5 - 22 September 2017
- 10 October - 12 November 2017
Departs every day
- School Holidays: 23 September - 8 October 2017
- Barrack Street Jetty, Perth Depart at 8:30am
- B shed, Fremantle Depart at 10:15am
We Guarantee you see whales or your next tour is FREE.